Effective November, 2018
Additionally, by using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
When you visit www.theslideapp.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Cashfac, and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Cashfac products and services (such as brochures, guides, data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by Cashfac for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, internal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Your Use of the Site
Your right to access and use the Site is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You agree to provide us with information which is accurate, and not to misrepresent your identity or your user information. You are only entitled to access and use the Site for lawful purposes.
You agree that you will not:
1. Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data-gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Site or any portion of it without our express written consent, which may be withheld at our sole discretion
2. Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Safari)
3. Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Site
4. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
5. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site, or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Cashfac, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to create an account (including setting up an ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Cashfac immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
You may not use anyone else’s ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that ID, password or account. Cashfac cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Links to Other Sites and Third-Party Providers
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Cashfac’s control, and Cashfac is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Slide Community Portal
Slide Community Portal forms part of Sites and allows you to post content on the community support website and at various other publicly available locations on the Site (“Community”). If you wish to use the Community (whether you are registered or otherwise), you agree that you will not:
- Post any user logins, passwords, financial or security information on the Community as these are websites are not designed to be secure or restricted
- Post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- Post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that in doing so infringes upon a trademark, patent, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, defamatory, confidential, harmful, threatening, vulgar, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or ethnically, racially or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity. This includes but is not limited to, any Slide team member or administrator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity.
- Manipulate or forge headers or identifiers with the intention of disguising the origin of any content that you provide.
- Register or post in excess of one account with us. Should it come to our attention that you have registered more than one account, we may remove your posting rights, therefore prohibiting your participation.
- Provoke others or in Cashfac’s opinion publish any contentious content.
- Make personal attacks on anyone during your use of the Community.
- Post inflammatory threads by creating new threads after existing threads on the same topic have been closed.
- Use excessive and unnecessary use of bad language.
- Attempt to take threads off-topic or make off-topic posts within threads. Off topic posts may be removed at our discretion.
- Argue a moderator’s decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderating decision should first be addressed to the moderator in question via email to Community@theslideapp.com.
- Provide links to third party web sites or content unless given express permission to do so by a moderator or administrator. The exception to this condition is links which are shown to be relevant to any discussion taking place will be permitted within the context of that discussion. We may remove third party links at any time with or without explanation.
Abusive posts will not be tolerated under any circumstances and you agree that:
- We may, for content management purposes, move a forum thread to a more appropriate forum area if we feel that it is situated in the incorrect forum area.
- We may, for content management purposes, close a thread. This would usually be because the discussion in the thread is not moving along, users are not covering new points, or that the discussion is going around in circles. We would also consider whether the discussion is interesting or motivates participation in the context of the forum subject matter.
- We may use an infraction system to warn of inappropriate conduct. When an infraction is issued, or an account is suspended you may contact the team by email Community@theslideapp.com to clarify the matter if you so wish. If appropriate, your comments will be reviewed by team member(s) independent of the original infraction. Removal or alteration of the infraction will only be considered if, in the opinion of the reviewer, a clear mistake occurred.
- Abusive messages (in any format) to the team may attract a longer suspension or even a permanent ban. We reserve the right to permanently ban spammers and persistent troublemakers.
- You will acknowledge and accept that we are neither liable nor responsible for the content that you submit. We will monitor such content as appropriate and act accordingly should we be informed of any objectionable material.
- Each member has 60 minutes to edit or delete a post from the time submitted, after this time, posts cannot be altered or removed. You may submit a request to the webmaster or site moderators, to edit or delete your post after the 60 minutes has elapsed. We will not however, be under any obligation to accept requests to edit or delete a post or a significant amount or all your posts in their entirety. If you request your account to be deleted you acknowledge and accept that we are under no obligation to edit or delete all your posts submitted on the site.
- All contributions to the Community site are also copyright of Cashfac.
- You acknowledge and accept that if you are banned from use of the Community, you will not in any way attempt to re-register using any other name or identity not known to us, or any other email address not known to us.
Disclaimer of Representation and Warranties
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR SITE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE OR SITE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE OR SITE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You must take sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment, and you must also undertake reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third-party software that may be used in connection with the Site.
Limitations on our Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Cashfac be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Cashfac has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cashfac, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against Cashfac by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Content and Site, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software and other material are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. The Content and Sites and all intellectual property rights in the Sites, Content and services belong to or are validly licensed to us.
Modifications to the Agreement
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Other important matters